iworxs supported one the leading fortune 100 companies in their complex global sales, procurement, supply chain and finance systems in SAP and non-SAP systems.
To implement a simple and transparent Supply Chain model with respect to changing business demands in global procurement and streamlining the business processes by:
- Eliminating multiple stages in procurement process.
- Reducing on hand inventory by distributing products directly to Customers.
- Reducing dependency on levels in the existing SC.
iworxs combined its strong domain and SAP expertise to deliver our client an end-to-end solution that leverages our Global Delivery Model minimizing the disruption in business process with respect to changes to application. Our team had an optimal mix of onsite - offshore deployment to minimize loss of communication from Business to technical teams and keeping costs under control.
- Implementation based on a fixed price contract
- Project optimization by reusing assets like existing components, reports, programs, tests and documents.
- To-Be model based on existing template, thereby standardizing the processes with minimum customization.
- Integration of several complex systems, including a credit and quota management system.
- Agile Methodology and unique Integration Testing Strategy to reduce the testing phase timelines.
- Testing of the solution under more than 500 test conditions in a bi-lingual environment.
- An efficiently running business, thanks to our re-engineered supply chain model.
- Complete and simplified SAP solution for the new supply chain model.
- On-time implementation within agreed timelines.
- Continuity of business with concurrent implementation of the business process change.
- Approximately US $3 million saved annually due to a leaner supply chain, better inventory management, and lower overhead costs.