iworxs serves Movado, one of the top Swiss watchmakers that focus on selling and repair of its own watches along with other international multi branded watches. Their requirement was to create an online platform for selling these watches by providing exciting discounts and offers for their employees as well as consumers.
- Performance optimization and loading of more than 7000 watches with related images.
- Loading of huge amount of data using BAPI calls causing lot of delay.
- Difficulties in Database fetching.
- Deployment and configuration issues when new build is deployed.
- Paging implemented in backend which reduces the time taken for image loading.
- While fetching the data, it is sorted and filtered using sorting technologies in JAVA which enables to easily access data.
- Stored procedure usage, for fetching data from sql tables.
- Proper documentations with screenshots for reference.
- Enhanced ‘Employee promotions’ along with ‘consumer loyalty’.
- Documentations of all modules for future references.
- There were substantial effort saving, added flexibility and improved performance.