iworxs supported in data migration using HANA for a premium watch manufacturer
- Migrate Oracle database (Business Suite ECC 6.0) to SAP HANA.
- Compress database.
- Minimize downtime and achieve high system availability.
- Optimize various NetWeaver components - GTS/ECC/PO.
- In place upgrade and DB migration using Database Migration Option (DMO).
- Deployment of in house and SAP tools (data volume management), packages and table splitters (for database export) to minimize downtime.
- Optimization of downtime and potential issues through several production mock runs.
- Use of benchmark tool for run feel of migration throughout.
- Continuous cluster and pool table checks prior to migration.
- Downtime reduced through migration optimization by parallelization and table splitting.
- High RTO achieved through reduced backup and restore time.
- 25 % increase of system refresh speed.
- Analysis of issues prior to migration enabled through cluster and pool check table run with BCD numbers check.