Salesforce CRM Implementation
Salesforce CRM is 100% customizable, and can be made to work in whatever fashion a business desires. iworxs has a team of highly-qualified, multi-certified Salesforce consultants specializing in bringing the power of the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, and Marketing Cloud platforms to work for your business. The key to a successful implementation is choosing the right implementation partner. We are Salesforce experts dedicated to your success and can help maximize your ROI on Salesforce by streamlining processes and enhancing the productivity through effective and efficient solutions.
PlanningDesign Build Validate Deploy
Sales Cloud Implementations
- Customize and implement the Sales Cloud to empower your organization and sales team.
- Migrate your existing Sales data into Salesforce, and integrate it with other Enterprise systems.
- Provide 360-degree view of Customers and Partners.
- Make your Sales team more effective by automating manual Sales Operations processes.
Main Sales Cloud Features Implemented
- Lead Management.
- Forecast Management.
- Opportunity Management.
- Best Practices Implementation.
- Account & Contact Management.
- Sales Intelligence Reporting & Dashboards.
- Sales Productivity Tool.
Service Cloud Implementation
- Customize and deploy to the Service Cloud to increase support agent productivity.
- Get a comprehensive view of customers and agents.
- Get a complete and connected view of all support issues across the customer base.
- Give the support agents faster and superior experience through Service Console.
Main Service Cloud Features Implemented
- Case & Ticket Management.
- Email & Web-to-Case.
- Knowledge Bas.
- Customer Community.
- Case Lifecycle Metrics Reporting & Dashboards.
- Case Routing & Escalation.
- Service Cloud Console.
- Case Feed.
- Live Agent.
- Entitlements Management with Milestones.
Community Cloud Implementation
iworxs has implemented multiple Customer and Partner Communities with features including:
- Branding and Customizations.
- Single Sign-On Capability.
- Collaboration and Engagemen.
- Self Service & Customer Service.
- Business Integration with other systems and data.
Salesforce integration consultants at iworxs bring great CRM experience to help you integrate Salesforce with other complex systems seamlessly. We can both develop custom integration modules and tune integration apps from AppExchange. As a result, you get a cost-effective integration that helps you to: A custom Salesforce integration process involves understanding your business goals, creating an implementation plan, and then training you and your team so that your Salesforce integrations are impactful immediately. As your Salesforce integration partner, we want to make sure you are set-up for success when the process is over. Here’s how our Salesforce integration process works.
- Connect the front office (sales, marketing and customer support teams) with the back office (accountant, production and logistics departments).
- Automate business processes end to end.
- Enable sales reps to access the functionality they need through Salesforce interface.
- Enhance user experience with a single authentication across tools.
- Get a 360-degree customer view.
- Deliver a consistent customer experience.
Integration Challenges We Solve
Salesforce integration consultants advise on an optimum integration plan and assist with projects of any complexity, including solving the following challenges:
- Integration with multiple systems provided by different vendors.
- Integration of cloud-based Salesforce to on-premises systems.
- Integration with complex custom solutions.
- Integration of several CRM solutions across regional branches.
- Complex integration scenarios that require flexible and scalable solutions.
- Need for full visibility of information flows between integrated applications.
- Real-time data synchronization.
What’s the best way to migrate your critical data from an outdated legacy system directly into Salesforce? Data integrity, record tracking and a smooth transition is what makes your overall conversion a success. Our consultants ensure the process is fast, reliable and seamless.Data Migration is a daunting and tedious effort. But it doesn’t have to be time consuming or expensive. Let the data specialists at iworxs take the burden of data migration from you and your team.
From Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot to Salesforce Wave Analytics, Chatter, Communities and Salesforce based Mobile application or Salesforce AppExchange Apps, iworxs offers a comprehensive suite of Salesforce development services that enable you to transform your business beyond the standard functionalities.Our team of experienced and dedicated Salesforce experts works with you to enhance the business value of your enterprise – you need not change your business to fit into your Salesforce CRM, but we will strategically customize the Salesforce instance according to your needs.
Salesforce Mobile App Development
Salesforce Mobile platform is exclusively designed to extend the best of Salesforce to mobile devices so that your business happens seamlessly even when you are on the go! Salesforce Mobile app development allows users to access and work on critical data anytime, anywhere through a simple and intuitive Mobile User Interface.
At iworxs, we bring your workflows to your mobile to ensure that you have seamless mobile experiences. We design, develop and deploy Salesforce mobile apps on AppExchange and introduce custom UX/UI support to give that personalized touch to your brand. Apart from that, we also apply our expertise in Visualforce and Lightning to leverage Salesforce mobile apps.